Every relationship needs periodic reassessment. HR and Benefit Managers need to know market trends, claims trends, emerging risks and the tools to handle them. READ MORE
The Proper RFP for Employee Benefit Broker Services
Are you having a difficult time receiving qualified responses to your Request for Proposal (RFP) for Employee Benefit Broker Services?
If so, take a look at my accomplishments and see if they fit your needs as a start to your RFP search.
I have 35+ years of experience as an employee benefit broker. My experience and agency set-up may not fit your needs, however. My agency is small and caters to the needs of employers with 2-500 employees that purchase benefits in the private market. My clients enjoy the personalized service that they receive from me and my life and business partner, Dave Sperling.
Here’s a rundown of some of my services that may jive with what you are looking for in an employee benefit broker:
- Methods of controlling healthcare costs including but not limited to Account-Based programs (FSA, HSA, HRA) and Healthcare Advocacy
- Excellent references for businesses like yours – non-profits, engineering, architecture, accounting, medical practices, law firms, scientific firms, schools, restaurants, and contractors.
- “1 Form” enrollment or online enrollment platforms in multiple languages
- Strategic renewal processes
- Compliance instruction and resources
- HR solutions including vast experience in teaching & communicating employee benefits
- Best coverage options for your changing needs
- Errors and Omissions insurance, proper licensure, certifications, and designations